The country is considered to be a rich and strong economy. The Netherlands is a rich country as well as a beautiful country. Today we are going to tell you 10 such interesting information related to Netherlands, about which you probably do not know.
10 interesting facts about Netherlands
1. For your information, tell me that the Netherlands has built 1400 km long divisions on its seashore edges so that sea water does not enter the country. If these divisions are removed, 40% of the Netherlands will be submerged in water.
2. Friends, you may not know that the population density of the Netherlands is the highest in the world. This is followed by Belgium and then Japan.
3. You will be surprised to know that there is a ‘Christmas tree’ at the main square of every city in the Netherlands.
4. Friends, do you know that despite Netherland being such a small country, it has close to 100 odd houses.
5. You might not know that the Netherlands has two capital cities – Amsterdam and Haag. Amsterdam is the official capital according to the constitution and the Haag was from 1584 till then and still has some divisions concentrated in it.
6. For your information, let us know that 86 percent people of the Netherlands use English as a second language.
7. Friends, you might not know that Netherlands and Holland are not common words. Except for a small part of the Black Netherlands, its western part is called Holland.
8. You will be surprised to know that only three percent of the people here do farming.
9. Do you know that according to a 2007 report the Netherlands is the best country for children.
10. Friends, you might not know that in Dutch, Netherlands means “low country”.